Skyline Brown is a ready to move-in luxury apartment, located at Kakkanad, Cochin is the final tower of Skyline Ivy League that offers a luxury living space. The seven-towered Ivy League is one of the largest projects of Skyline Builders. Spread over an area of 8.5 acres, Skyline Brown provides a tranquil lifestyle. 2V0-631 It is a self-occupied township with mini supermarket, Badminton courts and other contemporary luxury amenities. It shares a border with SmartCity and is very close to InfoPark. The project is close to Cochin International Airport, Seaport-Airport road and the Collectorate.
Skyline Brown is a 24-floor skyscraper with 184 apartments in 2 and 3 BHK configurations ranging from 1039 sq.ft to 1695 sq.ft. Skyline Ivy League nestles numerous techies working in Infopark and SmartCity.
IT initiatives like Infopark and SmartCity provide direct and indirect jobs to people leads to mass migration towards this place. This creates a high demand for homes in this area. C2150-606 The project will be a steady source of income through rental. For investors, Skyline Brown is a perfect platform.
“A green building is one which uses less water, optimises energy efficiency, conserves natural resources, generates less waste and provides healthier spaces for occupants, as compared to a conventional building.”
Features of Green Building
- Adequate daylight and ventilation for living areas: Ample ventilation in apartments helps to breathe lavishly and also allow indoor plants leads to a healthy life.
- 100 % rainwater harvesting: The rainwater from the roof can be collected and connected to the rainwater pit holes and rainwater tank.
- Energy efficient building envelope: The raw material used for the building envelope such as glazing, coating, adhesives are highly energy efficient and helps to reduce greenhouse gas emission.
- Efficient landscape design: The well constructed landscape with the intention to preserve the natural environment and also helps the people to be more eco-friendly and healthy.
- Use of eco-friendly building materials: The renewable building materials are used for construction.
- 35 % portable water saving: The efficient plumbing fixtures help to save water.
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints and Adhesives: The low VOC paints and adhesives using in the apartment emits less hazardous waste.
- High Solar Reflective Index (SRI) Roof: The high solar reflective paints applied on the roof reduce its surface temperate leads to the reduction of room temperature, giving a great relief from the burning summer heat. Heat resistant tiles can also for the same purpose.