Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium at Kochi is all set to kick off the inaugural match of the fourth edition of Indian Super League (ISL), 2017. All roads that lead to the Kochi International Stadium will be flooded with the excited fans cheering for Kerala Blasters. The ordinary tickets have been sold out for the opening match between Kerala Blasters and ATK. This shows the huge fan followers of ISL in Kerala.
Packed with an average of 45000 frantic supporters at Kochi International Stadium, the past three ISL seasons were a big success. The constant and committed support from a highly enthusiastic crowd add colour to the football match in India. This year there will be 10 teams from various states to compete for the elusive title.
Kochi hosted the FIFA U-17 world cup matches in October this year. With these two mega Sporting events back to back, Kochi is turning out to be one of the important sporting destinations in India. Its central location and easy accessibility from the northern and southern parts makes Kochi a natural choice for sports. The city possesses a well developed social and transport infrastructure that will cater the large influx of crowd who are coming to watch the ISL.
By hosting national and international sporting events, Kochi has got worldwide recognition. Its cosmopolitan culture and love for sports proved that this city is capable of hosting events that are more international. Kochi is joining the league of big metros and ranked 5th in real terms per capita disposable income in Indian cities with ISL team.
Kochi with its well-equipped social infrastructure, cosmopolitan culture, the multitude of eateries, entertainment and technology makes Kochi more vibrant. It is the first tier II city in India with a metro rail for intra-city connectivity. Moreover, this city is included in the top 20 Smart City mission. The IT boom aswell ultimately attract more investment to Kochi. All these factors make Kochi one of the most preferred real estate spot not only in Kerala but also in India.
- Security: Check whether the apartment/villa are manned with security guards, and have controlled entry and exit. Also opt for an apartment /villa with good surveillance camera system.
- Design Safety: The design and structural security of your apartment is a mandatory thing to check. Horizontal railing in the balcony is a big No –No. Vertical rails avoid the chance of your child climbing on it and any subsequent danger. One main aspect is to check the gap between the two adjacent rails. It should be less than 10 cm. All the lifts should be censor controlled and the calling button should have sufficient height from the floor.
- Proximity: Always make sure that there are renowned schools, daycares, crushes etc near your apartment. Living closer to your children’s school can give you a greater peace of mind and comfort.
- Children’s play area: A well-equipped children’s play area will encourage your child to play with other children. This will help your child to develop physical, cognitive, emotional and social well being.
- Large open space: A large apartment/villa with ample open space is an opportunity for your children to move freely. Large open spaces provide abundant fresh air and keep your child away from the noise of traffic.
- Indoor games room: Indoor games room with equipments like Foose table, Table Tennis, Table Ice Hockey, caroms, chess, Air Hockey is something any child enjoys.
- Swimming pool with kid’s pool: Swimming is proved to be a good exercise, routine exercise is vital for children. A swimming pool with kid’s pool inside apartment/villa facilitates learning swimming at your child’s convenience.
- Access to other amenities: The infrastructure like multi- purpose recreation hall, party area will provide much required space to celebrate your kid’s birthday and other important days with all its grandeur.
- Well-ventilated rooms: A congested home is a real trap for your child. Well-ventilated rooms with maximum cross ventilation provide natural light and air. The floor-ceiling height should be adequate.
- Power back-up: It is terrible to have power failure in the midst of the study hours of your child. Always opt for a villa/apartment with 24*7 power backup. This will help you children in study and do their homework without any interruption.