A home is the most comfortable place in this world and we are emotionally attached to it. Buying a new home is the biggest financial decision of everyone’s life and it’s also an investment for the future. Before taking the final decision, it is very important to visit the sample apartment. It will give you the look and feel of your future home.
Here are the reasons why visiting a sample apartment is important:
1. Sample apartment gives you an idea of the real space, size, and direction. It will also help you understand how your future home looks like once it is completed.
2. Visiting the sample apartment will help you know about the quality of construction. You can also check with your home builder about the materials and fittings used in the sample apartment.
3. A fully furnished sample apartment will give you a clear picture of the interior design and utilization of space.
4. The builder follows the floor plan and layout while constructing a sample apartment. By visiting a sample apartment, you can decide upon the floor plan for your future apartment.
5. While visiting a sample apartment you will understand the carpet area and built-up area. The built-up area of an apartment includes an elevator, lobby, outer wall thickness, staircase etc.
6. Most of the sample apartments are constructed for the purpose of representation which is done by the Interior Design Division. If you are interested, the builder can easily replicate the interiors for you.
7. Visiting sample apartment will help you understand the tiles used in flooring, bathroom fittings, electrical points, wood used in door frames and cabinets, false ceiling etc.